The Awakened Leadership System is Your Blueprint for Thriving in Tech
Being a woman leader is hard.
Being a woman leader in tech is harder.
After all, over 50% of women leave tech
by the Age of 35. Why?
For whatever reason, the juice wasn’t worth the squeeze.
As the Former VP of Tile, hailing from a long line of innovative, large-scale consumer technology companies, I’ve directed, led, and managed thousands of technical folks, and here’s what I know:
We need women in tech, and there’s a way for us to win too.
That’s why I’ve broken away from my beloved corporate career path to coach, advise, and inspire women in tech to stay, thrive, and shape the future of our modern world.
Meet Jossie Haines
Former VP of Tile, Award-Winning Executive Coach
My network jokes that I know just about everyone in tech.
While I haven’t quite met everyone, I do enjoy being a connector. I’m probably most well known for my passion for DE&I advocacy but my technical background is extensive:
- 20+ Years in Engineering; over a decade in leadership
- Technical Emmy Award-Winner for leading the team that developed contextual voice navigation in Siri to discover and interact with Apple TV content
- Designed and implemented products & services for 14M active daily users
- Experienced in growing and scaling large global engineering teams
- Directed mobile, backend, web, windows, and firmware engineering teams throughout the creation and launch of Tile location-finding solutions to millions of consumers
- Products I’ve helped develop: Tile, HP Elite Dragonfly, Siri Music, Apple HomePod, Apple TV, Zynga’s FarmVille, ChefVille, and CAFE WORLD, & dozens more
THE AWAKENED LEADERSHIP SYSTEM IS LEADING WOMEN IN TECH TO MORE POWER, PROSPERITY, & PEACE OF MIND.
So what’s different about Awakened Leadership?
- Unlocks the individual’s innate “recipe for fulfillment” that combines true personal happiness and professional performance
- Focuses on building and leveraging a network around the individual rather than solely limiting performance to personal efforts
- Refines the “personal success habits” that separate the elite executives from the average ones, from empathy to intuition to time management
- Empowers women to embody authentic leadership in highly technical and male-dominated industries, making allies out of enemies and supporters out of opponents
- Includes developing mastery in the executive skills required to lead large-scale, dynamic projects in international markets
Shed the Patterns that are
Holding You Back and Master the Skills
You Need to Thrive in Tech
Play to Win with
Explore Private Executive Coaching
For Tech Companies
Hire me to Advise, Speak, & Develop Your Key Leaders
Explore Corporate Services
Connect With Jossie Online
Learn from Jossie On YouTube
Follow me on YouTube for talks
and training on elevating your skills as a high-performance leader.
Follow Jossie on LinkedIn
Follow me to get timely insights on